Accelerating Digital Manufacturing Research Collaboration and Innovation conference was held on Tuesday 21 July – Wednesday 22 July 2020.
Our conference was online and offered delegates the opportunity to attend without any conference fees as costs are covered by our EPSRC grant. Please see below for recordings of each of the conference webinars.
Conference webinars to watch:
- Manufacturing of 3D-printed morphing origami solar sails for the next generation of CubeSats, Stefania Soldini, University of Liverpool
- Embedded intelligent empathy in design, Anna Chatzimichali, University of the West of England
- AgentChat: Feasibility of large-scale multi-agent based coordination for freight co-loading, Alexandra Brintrup, University of Cambridge
Parallel session webinars on Connected Everything themes:
- Sociotechnical data-rich systems with Chris Turner
- Creativity and design with Craig Whittet
- Regulation & Standards with Ben Sheridan
- Resilience with John Erkoyuncu
ECR training session webinar on funding with Katie Walker, EPSRC and Heather Lewtas and Ken Lewtas, Scitech with their industry perspectives. This includes an introduction to the peer review system at EPSRC, some of the schemes relevant to ECRs and general guidance on writing a proposal.