Connected Everything is an EPSRC-funded research network for the Digital Manufacturing community which is addressing the question ‘how do we support the future of manufacturing in the UK?‘
Connected Everything’s outputs will help direct the strategic choices to be made with respect to future UK research funding in this area.
How are we doing this?
- Funding a set of discipline-bridging feasibility studies
- Building collaborative efforts between industry and academia and across disciplines
- Initiating a forum for discussion and debate
- Providing a hub for information
- Surveying the UK’s manufacturing infrastructure and centres of research
- Identifying key opportunities for the UK, and
- Specifying key research challenges
Connected Everything has initiated a series of activities to stimulate discussion and inform debate.
Our approach is inclusive and multi-disciplinary.