The reports on the six key thematic areas identified at Connected Everything’s outset are available to view and download at the links below:
- Industrial Internet of Things
- Cyber-Physical Production Systems
- Data Analytics and Decision Making
- Service Design and Customisation
- Design for Future Manufacturing
- The Future Industrial Worker
A Champion for each thematic area, appointed from Connected Everything’s Executive Group, led work to:
- Define the thematic area
- Provide an overview of its importance and value to Industrial Systems in the Digital Age
- Identify the state of current research in the area and the centres of excellence where this is conducted.
Draft thematic area reports were presented and discussed at a Connected Everything Executive Group meeting in January 2018 and this led to the specification of four research challenges. The research challenges report will be available soon.