Thank you for registering for the Connected Everything II conference.
Which sessions will you attend?
Tuesday 21 July, 10:00 – 12:15 – Welcome to the Connected Everything conference
Tuesday 21 July, 13:00 – 14:00 – Meet the CEII project team
Tuesday 21 July, 14:15 – 15:30 – Parallel session A, Sociotechnical data-rich systems
Tuesday 21 July, 14:15 – 15:30 – Parallel session A, Creativity and design
Tuesday 21 July, 15:45 – 17:00 – Parallel session B, Regulation
Tuesday 21 July, 15:45 – 17:00 – Parallel session B, Resilience
Wednesday 22 July, 10:00 – 12:30 – Thoughts on accelerating digital manufacturing research
Wednesday 22 July, 14:00 – 15:45 – ECR training
How do I sign up for a session?
- Click on the links to the sessions above that you’d like to attend
- Click on ‘Save me a spot’
- Enter your email, then your name, create a password
- Set up your profile: you can add your contact details and link to your social media accounts if you’d like to
- (Or you can set up your profile on the day, it will take a few minutes so arrive early!)
- On the day of the event, click on the same link (above) and join the session
- You will also be emailed links to the sessions you have signed up for in advance
- Still confused? Watch our brief tutorial on how to sign up for a session and set up your profile!
Problems accessing the sessions?
Email email@example.com or WhatsApp 07934 064002