Connected Everything is delighted to invite the submission of abstracts for poster presentations at this year’s conference. Submissions should align with one or more of Connected Everything’s thematic areas.
Best Posters Awards: The conference will award prizes for the best research
poster and runner up. Award certificates will be presented to the winning
presenters in the closing ceremony.
We are particularly keen to receive abstracts from PhD students and Early Career Researchers. The Call for Abstracts is now live and submissions can be made via Easy Chair.
|Closing date for abstract submissions||8 April 2022|
|Notification of abstract acceptance||15 April 2022|
|Deadline for receipt of electronic posters||2 May 2022|
|Connected Everything Conference||18-19 May 2022|
- By submitting an abstract, the first author consents to present their work in person at the conference. Connected Everything will support this by waving all conference registrations fees for those presenting posters.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the poster committee in the absence of the names, addresses and affiliations of the authors.
- All abstract will be reviewed and scored and subsequently accepted for presentation or rejected. The outcome will be available by 15 April 2022. At that time the submitter will be notified as to whether their abstract has been accepted or not.
- Abstracts will be reviewed and scored against their novelty and potential impact of their research, as well as, how closely they align with one or more of the Connected Everything thematic areas.
- All posters that are selected to present at the conference will published online after the event and have a citable DOI created for each poster.
For any enquiries please contact the poster committee chair, email@example.com