We are looking for highly motivated PhD researchers and early career academics working at the intersection of cyber, and the behavioural and social sciences to support a number of research and innovation projects on a casual basis.
Social Machines specialises in behavioural and social science-based research and innovation for cyber security. Our work includes clients in both the commercial and governmental sector.
Current client projects include:
· Building a behaviour change capability for a technology firm
· Supporting a Cybersecurity wargames company with input on human factors
· Developing an evidence base for gamified training to protect against social engineering
· Mapping cognitive decision-making processes made by cyber attackers
· Developing an evidence base for online relationship building
Justin Hempson-Jones | Managing Director