The DigiTOP team present their Digital Manufacturing Webinar Series; shedding light on digital technologies, human factors and productivity – these webinars will guide you through topics such as ‘human-robot collaboration’ to ‘the creative and structured elements of rich pictures’. The webinars will be delivered by academics & researchers from Nottingham, Loughborough and Cranfield universities.
How long?: 45 minutes
How delivered?: On MS Teams
How much?: Free
Where to get more information: DigiTOP Website
- Structured Authoring for AR-based Communication to Enhance Efficiency in Remote Diagnosis for Complex Equipment
- Wearable Sensors in a Human-Robot Collaboration Context
- What is Productivity?
- Human Factors in Industry 4.0
- Understanding and Exploring Integration and Interaction with Rich Pictures
- A Design Framework for Adaptive Digital Twins
- Facial Thermography